Thursday, November 18, 2010

Social Clock

          According to the textbook, “social clock is as well as your more specific society, maintains a schedule for the right time to do a variety of important things” (DeVito 153). In my opinion, social clock is when I do all things I follow a schedule to do them. I make a plan for each thing I want to do. If I cannot follow the plan, I will think I did not follow the social clock.
            I think I am a person that wants to follow the social clock to do everything. For example, I do everything at the right time. In my country all people that are the same age finish their high school and bachelor at the same time. They also start dating at the same time. I think I am on track with the social clock. I finished my high school at eighteen years old, and I got my social degree at twenty- one years old. In my country people are finished at the same time. There are also some people who do not follow this schedule, I think they did not follow the social clock.

1 comment: